- There have been a large number of investments in the health sector during recent years. There are 2,012 specialist physicians, 1,259 practitioners and 5,546 nurses.
- There are three medical schools in Konya. These are Necmettin Erbakan University Medical School, Selçuk University Medical School and KTO Karatay University Medical School.
- Konya has 45 hospitals with a total bedding capacity of 7,597.
- According to 2019 statistics, the number of beds per 100,000 people is 340.
- Additionally, Konya City Hospital was opened in late 2020 with 1,250 bedding capacity.